Wednesday 18 April 2012

两年后的天空

Having a small gathering after 2 years with all my best friends..
{Christine, Wai Yee,Yan Ying, Xwan, Kang Hui, Shu Hong, Raymond,}
alot ppl cant attend..too sad..
erm..quite surprise when Raymond call me "Kathrina where are u?? 10 more min I will reach there ya.."
I create the event for long time ago, and this guy didn't ask for anything and suddenly tell me he's coming..
how nice u're~Raymond Pua!! 
Hey friends, We should have more gathering like this.. and I'm waiting u all "jio" me ya..lazy ing~
have fun with u all at library..Excited till now!!
*without any discussion everyone is wearing red n white colour..me is the only black >.<

=) I'm the camera man for this~red n white team!!!

  look so "special" in this photo ~

One n only all people in the photo..
look nice because it's u all !!
 dear friends xD

P.s : always keep in touch ya..
     

No comments:

Post a Comment